Recording / Official Records Services Downtime – October 6 – October 9
Our Official Records, Marriage License and Recording application (OnCore) will undergo a software upgrade starting on Friday, October 6, 2017 at 5:00 PM. Please review the information below so you may plan for any impact the upgrade process may have.
Recording Impacts & Deadlines
At noon on Friday, October 6, 2017, the Recording department will stop accepting electronic recording transactions from vendors. Please ensure that any documents that you submit for electronic recording are received by your vendor with sufficient time for them to have them properly submitted before this time. Processing of electronic recordings will resume on Monday, October 9, 2017 at 7:00 AM.
All transactions processed in person at the Courthouse or Beach location will be processed as normal until 4:00 pm on Friday. Any documents received after 4:00 pm on Friday will be processed as soon as possible on Monday, October 9, 2017. Transactions received after the upgrade has been completed will be processed normally.
Online Official Records Search
We expect the online official records search application OnCore to remain online during much of the upgrade process. However, as it will also be upgraded during this process, there will be some disruption to OnCore web as well. We will be working to keep this disruption to a minimum. The upgraded application will be the latest version of the OnCore web application, known as OnCore Acclaim.
- Ability to search for Official Records by legal description for all documents recorded on or after October 9, 2017
- Ability to search for Official Records by case number for all documents recorded on or after October 9, 2017
- This upgrade also introduces an expedited marriage license application process. Please see the Marriage License section for more information.
As there will be some visual and layout changes as well as the new features, we recommend that allocate some time on Monday morning to acquaint yourself with OnCore Acclaim.
This upgrade will enable Marriage license applicants to expedite the application process by completing most of the paperwork online, prior to coming to our to complete the application process.
There will also be a kiosk in the lobby of the Marriage License department to allow applicants to fill out their paperwork before completing the process with a deputy clerk.
Bulk Index Data and Image Customers
As part of this upgrade, there are changes to the bulk data and image processes.
- The bulk index data files will be exported from the current recording application and the last file will contain data from October 6, 2017
- The bulk image files will be exported from the current recording application for the last completed book on Friday, October 6, 2017
New Bulk Data and Image Process
- Starting Monday, September 11, 2017 the export of index data and images will be scheduled to run daily.
- Images exported will match the daily index data file.
- We will build an interim image file to capture the missed images due to the conversion from the last completed book to the new daily images file.