Operation Green Light Online Registration Form
Avoid waiting in line by filling out this registration form to participate in Operation Green Light online from the comfort of your own home. Operation Green Light provides the opportunity to pay off overdue traffic tickets or criminal fines in full without having to pay the 40% collection agency fee.
Registration forms will be accepted until October 18, 2019 at noon. Please be sure to accurately fill all the fields below to speed the processing of your form. Due to time constraints, submission using the “Submit Feedback” button at the bottom of this page is preferred. Completed forms may also be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In-person submissions may be made at the drop box located in the Traffic Department of the Duval County Courthouse or the Beaches location (1543 Atlantic Blvd, Neptune Beach, FL 32266).
Terms and Conditions
- You MUST obtain your driving record from the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV).
- Provide the citation numbers listed on your record from FLHSMV or any case numbers that you would like to pay in the space provided below.
- In order to have the collections fees waived, full payment on outstanding citations and/or cases MUST be paid at your convenience beginning Saturday, October 12 and no later than 5:00 p.m. on Friday, October 18th. Late fees and interest will not be waived.
- Upon receipt of the registration form, you will be contacted using the contact information provided below in order to give you further instruction regarding your next step.
- Only Duval County traffic tickets and criminal fines may be paid.
Your feedback has been submitted and will be forwarded to the appropriate department automatically
Fields marked with * are required
|Primary Contact Number:|
|Date of Birth*:|
|Driver's License #:|
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.