E-Notify is an electronic notification system for criminal cases developed through a collaborative effort between the Florida State Courts System, the Florida Court Clerks & Comptrollers (FCCC), and the Florida Legislature.
The intent of the E-Notify system is to keep defendants, and any other interested parties, informed about upcoming court events. Users can choose how they want to receive alerts about upcoming court dates – by text message on their mobile device, by email, or by both! Users can even choose when they want to receive notifications – fourteen days prior to a court date, seven days prior, or even the day before. Best of all, there is absolutely no cost to use this service.
- Currently, the system supports notifications for felony, misdemeanor, and criminal traffic cases only. Future versions may support additional case types.
- E-Notify only shows currently open cases. If a case is new, or newly reopened, it may take up to three business days for the case to populate in the system.
- The E-Notify alerts serve only as reminders and are not intended to be an official notification or to replace the regular notification processes currently used by the Duval Clerk’s Office. All official scheduling will continue to occur through normal business practices.
- If a court date is cancelled or rescheduled, users will get reminders of the new date and time.
- If a user is unable to locate a court case on E-Notify, please utilize the Duval Clerk’s court records portal CORE (https://core.duvalclerk.com/) to locate the case. If you need additional assistance, please contact the Clerk’s Office.