The Duval County Clerk’s Office is pleased to offer speaking engagements for schools and other organizations in our community. These engagements can take place at a location of your choice or at the Duval County Courthouse (subject to availability). Depending on the topic, other members of the Clerk leadership team may also participate with Clerk Phillips.
Scheduling a Speaking Engagement
- All events must be scheduled with the Director of Communications, who can be contacted by email at email@example.com or by phone at (904) 255-1828.
- Please utilize the Speaking Engagement Request Form to request your event. The completed form can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or can be mailed to:
- Duval County Clerk of Courts
Attn: PUBLIC RECORDS DEPARTMENT
501 West Adams Street, Room 2338
Jacksonville, FL 32202
- After requesting the event, the Director of Communications will make contact with the designated contact person to set up the specifics of your event.
- The designated contact person should plan to be present on the day of the event and be authorized to make all decisions regarding the event.
Documents & Publications